Saturday 27 September 2014

Waiting for whatever



I'm on my bike after many weeks.  And I am ready for whatever turns up.  Sights, thoughts, new vistas.

I'm waiting to see what will happen.  On one side of the road I see fly-tipping.  I wonder at this selfish action.  On the other side of the road, I see that all the pot holes have been filled since I last came along and smile.  I like the spray-painted arrows pointing out holes to be filled, next to the filled holes.

My route follows a wonderful road through Gaulby with it's beautiful church and Frisby, a perfect hamlet.
This is part of the route I am planning for next year's Tour. Descending from Tilton on the Hill I looked out across the whole range of the Charnwood Hills.  This will be a good route.  We have been offered the Dixon Farm for a lunch stop too.

Nothing else really.


No comments:

Post a Comment