Monday 20 August 2018

That time of year

and the best joke at the Edinburgh fringe is.....

Adam Rowes joke.... "Working at the Jobcentre has to be a tense job - knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day."

Others I like are....

Olaf Falafel "I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism.  If I don't pay it back I'm going to get repossessed."

Alexei Sayle "I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?"

 Jimeoin "I'm rubbish with names. It's not my fault. It's a condition. There's a name for it....."

Adam Hess "I wonder how many chameleons snuck into the ark?"

Zoe Lyons. "I'll tell you what is unnatural in the eyes of God. Contact lenses."

And some more

Demitri Martin "The worst time to have heart attack is in a game of charades."

Chris Turner  "never apologies, never explain. That's my motto."

Christian Talbot "words can not express how much I hate world emoji day."

Glen Moore "I've only got two weaknesses. Being vague, and some other weakness."

Jake Lambert "I live in a bungalow, which is great though with only one major flaw."

Lost voice man "when I realised that I'd never be able to talk again, I was speechless."

Matt Winning "I wonder whether the inventor of the shoehorn ever tried to bring it up in conversation?"

No comments:

Post a Comment