Tuesday 10 December 2019

Tenth Day of Advent

My friend Judyanto asked me to meet someone he knows who has messed up.  He has been kicked out of his marital home due to his selfish behaviour, and because he was a student this year, is currently spending the night in the University library, which is open through the night. 

To make the situation more complex, this person is not British, so his immigration status is affected by the failure of his marriage.  Landlord/ladies are careful about immigration status because they can get heavily fined for giving accommodation to illegals. 

The guy is completely exhausted and on the edge.  He is keeping a job down, but only just.
So what do I do?  Well I pray.  We prayed together.  And I will see what might be able to be done in my amazing wider Christian community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment