Thursday 12 May 2022

Humorous thoughts

 Courtesy of Camdyn and Wayne Butler of Waynebutlercomedy, the ultimate in 'Dad Jokes' (my favourite).

1) What's the best film for an anti-vaxer to watch?  - Mrs Doubtpfizer.

2) A toast to the guy who invented 'Zero'.  "Thank for nothing."

3) It's sad that that wedding photographer was crushed by that big block of Cheddar.  Especially after the whole wedding party tried so hard to warn him.

4) I've spent ages renovating my house.  I started on the ground floor, and then moved up.  But that's another story.

5) I accidently swallowed a whole bunch of scrabble tiles, and now I fear a trip to the bathroom may spell disaster. 

6) Ants are prone to getting sick because they have little antibodies.

7) I saw this radio in the charity shop with the warning that the volume was suck at maximum, and I thought I can't turn that down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment