Tuesday 18 June 2024

Walk on the Wayside

 My morning walk always presents interesting sights.  Generally I do not carry a camera.  Invariably when I do, I see nothing.  Here is a staged compromise.  It's a bit like taking a portrait- generally them are more interesting and lively when taken in the moment without any posing.  This is the wayside because I cross the stream and all the road are called 'way' Romway, Trueway, Fairway, Broodway, Highway.

A garden arrives, and takes over, like the gypsy principle
 of "where was I when you invented the rules?" The following day
The gravel had been laid waste again.

Down in it's luck, but still trying to be hopeful. 

In Leicester this is called a Jitty.


I like the rather unique windows.


What an amazing hedge!

One has escaped into the neighbour's

A pile of pans, and roofing tiles.





No comments:

Post a Comment