Monday 14 March 2016

A weighty year

The book I have always wanted to write, but fear I may never get round to, is called 'The Coming of The Long Run'.    This tells the story of how 'hope' lives in the future; it will work out in the long run.

But where is the long run?  when does it arrive?  And how much is now the long run?

So I have become obsessed with weight.
  • 95 kg - minimum weight to do a sky dive
  • 2.2 kg weight of the tent I want to carry across Wales.
  • All keen cyclists think about the weight of their bike.  Could I make it lighter?  I'm a half keen cyclist.  I'm thinking how can I cycle down hill (now that I am over it.)
I reflected that with Elizabeth away, I have been given just enough 'waiting' to manage her time away. I'll see her in 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment