Tuesday 23 August 2022

Best of Edinburgh


 "Austerity is hitting hard.  I even found myself contemplating steeling food from my local supermarket.  I sidled up the the spaghetti, but then I saw the security guard and thought I won't get pasta." - Masai Graham

I decided to sell my hoover.  I noticed it was just collecting dust. - Tim Vine.

It said I needed to pick a password with eight characters, so I chose 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs'. - Nick Helm

I've just been on a 'once in a lifetime' holiday,  and I tell you,  Never Again! - Tim Vine

Hedgehogs...why can't they just share the hedge - Dan Antopolski

I'm sure that wherever my dad is, he's looking down on us.  He's not dead, just very condescending. - Jack Whitehall

I've given up asking rhetorical questions.  What's the point?  - Alexi Sayle

I'm rubbish with names.  It's not my fault. There's a name for it....  Jimeon

As a vegan I think that people who sell meat are disgusting.  But people who sell veg are grocer.  - Adele Cliff.

If you don't know what introspection is, you need to take a long hard look at yourself. -  Ian Smith.


No comments:

Post a Comment