Wednesday 15 April 2020

Romans Fifteen

The miracle of Jesus is that he is genuinely interested in the perspective of others,
Remaining so even when this is not appreciated.
May we all have the strength and resolve to hold onto his vision,
And all else will seem like petty division.
Jesus' love is for all people, not matter how strange they might seem to you!

We live, full of hope and love, this this our principle driver,
because it come straight from the presence of Jesus.

I'm writing to you knowing that you are fully committed to Jesus
These are minor points I'm raising, because of my love for you.

I'm most interested in speaking with people who have no understanding at all of the life of the Jews.
This is the main reason I have been kept from seeing you.

Now I'm off to Spain, and I will call in on Rome.
I have a task to do in Jerusalem,
because the kind people in Greece have given me money
to pass onto the the suffering believers there.

I need your help.
Join me with these challenges in your discussions with the creator.
I want the gift to be accepted and used appropriately,
I need to be kept safe traveling though areas where I am hated.
So 'if it's in the creators plan', we will encourage one another in person,
and I will be with you.
Until then, we hold fast to the peace we have been given.

Chapter Sixteen

The people on my heart are:
Phoebe - leader of a community in Cenchrea
Priscilla and Aquila
Epenetus
Mary
Andronicus and Junia, who were imprisoned with me (fellow Jews)
Ampliatus
Urbanus
Stachys
Apelles
Aristobulus
Herodion, fellow Jew
People of Narcissus
Tryphena and Tryphosa
Persis
Rufus, and his mother
Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas, and others there.
Philologus, Julia, Nereus, his siter, Olympas and others

Watch out for con artists, who are only serving themselves.

Greeting also from Timothy, Lucius, Jason and Sosipater (fellow Jews)
(Also me Tertius- writing this letter for Paul)
Gaius, Erastus (the city treasurer)
Quartus

May you be kept strong by the glorious presence of Jesus in your hearts and lives.
He has revealed the plan for all nations to you.
We believe and obey his lead, giving him glory.










No comments:

Post a Comment