Thursday 26 March 2020

The Bond

If you desire to love me, see things from my perspective.
You will always to be able to do this because we'll do it together.
I'll be a living presence in you.
We'll travel together
Our relationship together will help you to see and know things clearly.

Don't be put off if others cannot see my presence.  You see me because of our bond.


It goes like this:-

I am linked to the Creator of all -  I am linked to you - and you are linked to me.  Therefore you are linked to the Creator.
I hold you, and you hold me.
Then Judas (the other one) said, "Why can't this be for everyone?"

Jesus replied "Everyone who wants to follow my way does so because they love me, and the creator. We are friends and live together.  I'm not making this up.  It has been said from the dawn of time."

"The gift that  I give you is peace in your heart and mind.  This is something no one can take from you. These current tribulations enable you to know the reality of what I am saying."

John chapter 14 verses 15 to 31 - The Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment