Thursday 7 March 2024

Lent - Twenty First Day

New Shoots, by Jessalin Beutler
(Credit: jessalionbeutler.studio)
"Then all your people will be righteous and they will possess the land forever. They are the shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendour."  Isaiah 60 verse 21

Righteousness is something we cannot get away from.  I am following the reports of the Royal Mail post office scandal.  One thing that has appeared is that most of these people were innocent.  Honesty, innocent, the truth, continued to be valued in our land.  What a mercy, but all these things are founded in God.  The fact that people are moved by the presence of injustice reassures me that God is still in our land. 

Question: Where can we see God at work about us?

Prayer:  May justice be always held in high esteem in this land.


No comments:

Post a Comment